BWC Open Forum on Paperwork Reduction
Posted: February, 2009
On Thursday, Feb. 19, 2009, the BWC Board of Directors will hold an open forum on paperwork reduction from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the auditorium of the William Green Building (30 W. Spring St. in Columbus).
The forum will consider who to reduce printed material and increase communication. Topics will include:
- Eliminating duplicate, confusing or unnecessary forms;
- Cost avoidance/cost reduction opportunities;
- Opportunities for process changes that result in measurable improvements in efficiency and effectiveness;
- Opportunities to use electronic communication rather than paper; and
- Suggestions for providing more responsive customer service through clearer, more efficient communication
Anyone interested in the forum can pre-register until 5:00 p.m. on Monday, February 16, or register on-site. Speakers are registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Information courtesy of the Ohio Workers’ Compensation Bulletin. Subscribe to the Ohio Workers’ Compensation Bulletin to keep informed about the Ohio workers’ compensation system.